Genesis Digital OmniLink
Please contact us for more product and pricing information.
OmniLink is a HIPPA-compliant software package which utilizes a proprietary technology to safely transmit DICOM images over the Internet without the necessity of VPN or encrypted tunnel connections. Use OmniLink to send images to your Radiologist for review, to a central PACS for archiving or to a secure offsite location for disaster recovery.
- OmniLink software receives a DICOM image file via DICOM push over a local area network.
- The DICOM image is secured via OmniLink's lossless compression & data encryption – to satisfy HIPAA requirements.
- OmniLink sends the encrypted file via TCP/IP over the Internet (no VPN required).
- At the destination, another OmniLink software receives the encrypted file OmniLink automatically starts a decryption process to produce the original, unaltered DICOM file.
- The DICOM image is now pushed by OmniLink to PACS or Viewing Software over the local area network. If the connection is broken or lost, OmniLink will automatically reconnect and resume the file transfer.
Click here to return to CR/DR Software