Convert to digital x-ray
- Eliminate the maintenance of Film Processors?
- Eliminate the need to have Chemistry (Developer and Fixer) on site?
- Eliminate the costs associated with X-Ray film?
- Eliminate the environmental issues associated with developing film?
- Eliminate film storage cabinets?
Then you are ready to convert a digital CR based X-Ray system and South Florida X-Ray Imaging, LLC can help you get there. Contact us today to find out how. Upgrading your X-Ray system to a digital CR based system is easier and more affordable than you think.
Here is a brief overview of the steps taken to Go Digital:
Step 1: Leave your existing X-Ray Machine in place:
Upgrading to a digital X-Ray solution does not require you to purchase a new X-Ray machine in most cases.
Step 2: Replace the film processor with a CR System:
- Eliminate the maintenance of film processors
- Eliminate the need to have chemistry (Developer and Fixer) on site
- Eliminate the costs associated with X-Ray Film
- Eliminate the environmental issues associated with developing film
Step 3: Replace the film storage with a computer based, digital storage system:
- Eliminate film storage cabinets
- Eliminate the office space required to store the film X-Rays
- Increase the ease of X-Ray image transfer
- Increase reliability with digital backups
Step 4: Replace the film viewboxes with computer workstations and software
- Eliminate the office space required for large view boxes
- Eliminate view box maintenance
- Allow for remote X-Ray diagnostics
Step 5: Add optional digital accessories
- DICOM film printers
- Convert film based X-Rays to digital format with film digitizers
- Backup CR plates
- Diagnostic display monitors