Bennett Direct Digital IMAGER Upgrade Specs
Please contact us for more product and pricing information.
- Direct Digital X-ray Receptor with Wallstand and Acquisition Station
- Wallstand column assembly: floor-to wall, counter balanced, lead counterweights, electric locks
- CCD Digital Image Receptor: 17” x 17” image field, 9 megapixel resolution; 3K x 3K image matrix, 14 bit greyscale dynamic range, 3.5 LP/mm (minimum image resolution), 4-6 second time to image (please specify camera left or right at time of order)
- Grid: 200 LPI, focused 40” SID only (see options for 72” SID)
- QXvue Software including: Acquire images, Image processing, Image viewing, Image manipulation, CD burning, Export images ( JPEG, DCM), DICOM Send.
- QXLINK SERVER (mini-PACS) Software allows users to: Burn images to CD, View and manipulate images, export images to a directory, view images from CD, upload images to QXLink Server.
- Computer: PC with 250 GB HD, 2 GB RAM, Windows XP Professional, 10/100 network card, CD-RW/DVD, keyboard and mouse
- Monitor: 2 megapixel resolution, 20 inch flat panel with stand, LCD color, DVI, 800:1 contrast ratio, swivels portrait or landscape
- Power Supply: Power line conditioner with UPS
- Calibration & Training: Two (2) professional service days of receptor calibration and applications training.
- Warranty & Support: Two (2) year parts warranty on the digital receptor. Computer and monitor are three (3) year parts from Dell. One (1) year support on chiropractic software.
Click here to return to Chiropractic Imaging